Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Diigo

I have found Diigo to be a very effective and useful online tool.  Bouncing between two computers in my classroom as well as my home laptop I find Diigo a great way to bookmark information and be able to access the information from any computer being that it is web based rather than computer specific like traditional bookmarking.

I have added a variety of resources for my classroom including interactive whiteboard information and activities as well as a variety of web based activities for my classroom.  I have also used the tagging feature to help organize and clarify the use of my bookmark.  Check out and explore my Diigo Library!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the On-campus 584 class and have also become a Diigo convert. I like to follow the labels and find new sites I wasn't even looking for! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete