Friday, February 15, 2013

The Pinterest Addictions

So I admit, I have an addiction.  Pinterest.  But how can you not be addicted?  All these ideas at your finger tips... from recipes to household DIY ideas but even better lesson ideas galore.  I often find my first stop in planning these days is a trip to Pinterest.  In fact I have even started to create various "boards" matching topics and themes for my classroom.  As a preschool teacher I often have to think outside the box for lesson planning as I don't have a full set of prescribed curriculums I follow.  I have found Pinterest to be a great tool in developing lessons and ideas for use in my classroom.  Take a look... follow me on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, when you have a chance, add to our wiki some of the excellent resources you found from Pinterest boards.

    ReplyDelete